Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

✿Smiley & Sel✿

Početna stranicaPočetna stranica  Latest imagesLatest images  PretraľnikPretraľnik  RegistracijaRegistracija  LoginLogin  

~This is my life~

Go down 
Autor/icaPoruka
selena is better
selena is better

~This is my life~ Empty
PostajNaslov: ~This is my life~   ~This is my life~ Icon_minitimesub pro 19, 2009 12:51 pm

My idols
1.Selena Gomez
~This is my life~ 81
2.Vanessa Hudgens
Spoiler:
3.Avril Lavigne
~This is my life~ Avril-lavigne-20071221-353874
This is Top3 of my idols. I still have them and they are
4.Hayley Wiliams
[i~This is my life~ Normal_358_1hayley_williams_paramore_431
5.Demi Lovato
~This is my life~ JTM-037045

Zadnja promjena: selena is better; ned pro 20, 2009 6:03 am; ukupno mijenjano 4 put/a.
[Vrh] Go down
selena is better
selena is better

~This is my life~ Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: ~This is my life~   ~This is my life~ Icon_minitimesub pro 19, 2009 12:58 pm

~This is my life~ 220px-Selena_Gomez_2009
[centerSelena Marie Gomez (born July 22, 1992)[1] is an American actress and singer best known for her portrayal of Alex Russo on the Disney Channel series, Wizards of Waverly Place. She has starred in the television movies, Another Cinderella Story and Princess Protection Program.
Before Disney, she had one of the kid roles on Barney & Friends. In 2008, she signed a record deal with Hollywood Records and contributed to the Tinker Bell, Another Cinderella Story and Wizards of Waverly Place soundtracks. Her band, Selena Gomez & the Scene, released their debut studio album Kiss & Tell on September 29, 2009.[2]

2.~This is my life~ 220px-Van_in_bandslam
[/centerVanessa Anne Hudgens[2] (born December 14, 1988)[3] is an American actress and singer. After working in local theater plays and television commercials in her childhood, Hudgens made her screen debut in the 2003 drama film Thirteen as Noel. She next starred in the 2004 science-fiction-adventure film Thunderbirds. Hudgens' most prominent role was as Gabriella Montez in the High School Musical series.[4] She earned critical acclaim in the 2009 film Bandslam, which was released on August 14, 2009.[5]
Hudgens' debut album V was released on September 26, 2006. The album entered the Billboard 200 at number twenty four,[6] and was later certified Gold. Hudgens released her second album, Identified, on July 1, 2008 in the U.S.

3.~This is my life~ 220px-Avril_Lavigne_MuchMusic_edit
Avril Ramona Lavigne (pronounced /ˈævrɨl ləˈviːn/; born September 27, 1984) is a Canadian singer-songwriter, fashion designer, and actress. Lavigne has sold more than 30 million copies of her albums worldwide.[6] She is currently one of the top-selling artists releasing albums in the United States, with over 10.25 million copies certified by the Recording Industry Association of America.[7]
Lavigne broke into the recording industry with her debut album, Let Go, released in 2002. As of 2009, over 16 million copies were sold worldwide, more than 6 million of which were sold in the United States. Her second and third albums, Under My Skin and The Best Damn Thing, reached number one on the Global charts. Lavigne has scored five number-one singles worldwide, including "Complicated", "Sk8er Boi", "I'm With You", "My Happy Ending" and "Girlfriend". She is currently working on her fourth studio album, due out in early 2010.

Zadnja promjena: selena is better; sub pro 19, 2009 1:23 pm; ukupno mijenjano 2 put/a.
[Vrh] Go down
selena is better
selena is better

~This is my life~ Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: ~This is my life~   ~This is my life~ Icon_minitimesub pro 19, 2009 1:12 pm

LOVE!!!!!
love, love is something most beautiful in the world.
These are pictures of lovers ..
p.s. I'm in love..
~This is my life~ Istockphoto_2815722_heart_pink_hearts_and_love_valentine_s_day_background
~This is my life~ 1_screenshot011
~This is my life~ C1314fb8d7acd22836222014e9f96fdb_content_large
~This is my life~ Zagrljaj
~This is my life~ 054_me10
[Vrh] Go down
selena is better
selena is better

~This is my life~ Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: ~This is my life~   ~This is my life~ Icon_minitimesub pro 19, 2009 1:29 pm

4.~This is my life~ Hayley-williams-hairstyle-23997
Hayley Nichole Williams (born December 27, 1988) is an American rock singer and songwriter. She is the lead vocalist and keyboardist of the rock band Paramore.

5.~This is my life~ 220px-DemiLovatoApr09
Demetria Devonne "Demi" Lovato[1] (born August 20, 1992) is an American actress and singer-songwriter. She is best known for her role as Mitchie Torres in the Disney Channel Original Movie Camp Rock and Sonny Munroe in Sonny With A Chance. Besides acting, she is also a solo music artist and released her debut album Don't Forget on September 23, 2008. The album debuted at #2 on the Billboard 200 selling over 89,000 copies in the first week.[2] Lovato released her second album, Here We Go Again, on July 21, 2009.[3] The album debuted at #1 on the Billboard 200 selling over 108,000 copies in the first week.[4]
[Vrh] Go down
selena is better
selena is better

~This is my life~ Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: ~This is my life~   ~This is my life~ Icon_minitimesub pro 19, 2009 1:45 pm

My favorite songs:

1.Compicited
Uh Huh
Life's like this
Uh Huh
Uh Huh
That's the way it is
la la la la
'Cause life's like this
Uh Huh
Uh Huh
That's the way it is

Chill out
What you yellin' for?
Lay back
It's all been done before
And if you could only let it be
You will see

I like you the way you are
When we're drivin in your car
And you're talkin to me one-on-one
But you've become

Somebody else
Round everyone else
Watchin your back
Like you can't relax
You tryin to be cool
You look like a fool to me
Tell me

Why'd you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way you're actin like you're somebody else
Gets me frusterated
Life's like this you
You fall and you crawl and you break and you take what you get
And you turn it into
Honestly, you promised me
I'm never gonna find you fake it
No no no

You come over unannounced
Dressed up like you're somethin' else
Where you are and where it's at you see
You're makin me
Laugh out
When you strike a pose
Take off
All your preppy clothes
You know
You're not foolin' anyone
When you become

Somebody else
Round everyone else
Watchin' your back
Like you can't relax
You tryin to be cool
Tell me

I see the way you're actin' like you're somebody else
Gets me frusterated
Life's like this you
And you turn it into
No no no
(no no no)
No no
(no no no)
No no
(no no no)
No no

Chill out
What you yellin' for?
Lay back
It's all been done before
And if you could only let it be
You will see

Somebody else
Round everyone else
Watchin your back
Like you can't relax
You tryin to be cool
Tell me

Gets me frusterated
Life's like this you
And you turn it into
No no

(yeah yeah)
Gets me frusterated
Life's like this you
And you turn it into
No no no
~This is my life~ Avril_lavigne

2.This is me
I've always been the kind of girl
That hid my face
So afraid to tell the world
What I've got to say
But I have this dream
Right inside of me
I'm gonna let it show, it's time
To let you know
To let you know

This is real, this is me
I'm exactly where I'm suppose to be, now
Gonna let the light, shine on me
Now I've found, who I am
There's no way to hold it in
No more hiding who I want to be
This is me

Do you know what it's like
To feel so in the dark
To dream about a life
Where you're the shining star
Even though it seems
Like it's too far away
I have to believe in myself
It's the only way

This is real, This is me
Now I've found, who I am
This is me

You're the voice I hear inside my head
The reason that I'm singing
I need to find you, I gotta find you
You're the missing piece I need
The song inside of me
I need to find you, I gotta find you

This is real, this is me
Now I've found, who I am
This is me
You're the missing piece I need
The song inside of me (this is me)
You're the voice I hear inside my head
The reason that I'm singing
Now I've found, who I am
This is me
~This is my life~ Demi_lovato_1206725597
[Vrh] Go down
selena is better
selena is better

~This is my life~ Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: ~This is my life~   ~This is my life~ Icon_minitimesub pro 19, 2009 1:55 pm

FRIENDS!!!
friends should be respected, to love them and make sure you do not lose. they have happiness in life, trust, shoulder to cry and important person in our lives.
If you do friends, look for it, he is there .. about you .. as many friends got, you have more happiness in life. There is only one best friend and the others are good. Everyone has at least one friend as I am. we are all friends in our hearts.

~This is my life~ Prijatelji-264
~This is my life~ Prijatelji1
~This is my life~ Prijatelji
~This is my life~ Best-Friends-Forever
~This is my life~ MPW-3665
~This is my life~ Glitterfy110542T968D37
[Vrh] Go down
selena is better
selena is better

~This is my life~ Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: ~This is my life~   ~This is my life~ Icon_minitimesub pro 19, 2009 3:06 pm

MY FAVORITE MOVIE OF ALL TIME
TWILIGHT
~This is my life~ Twilight-movie-poster

~This is my life~ 021908_twilight
~This is my life~ Twilight
http://api.ning.com/files/aPWguwcto3PIUuEEYl7X0apW*jMGa9m0v37M23ILpFz9vCi3sJXe9L8pwGYbAeybdub2aXnAiyt8eILwHoIEJWuMMKvUp0s0/twilight_new_picture.jpg
~This is my life~ Twilight_new_picture
[i Twilight is the debut, young-adult vampire-romance novel[3][4] by author Stephenie Meyer. Twilight was initially rejected by 14 agents,[5] but became an instant bestseller when published originally in hardback in 2005, debuting at #5 on the New York Times Best Seller list within a month of its release[6] and later peaking at #1.[7] That same year, Twilight was named one of Publishers Weekly's Best Children's Books of 2005.[8] The novel was also the biggest selling book of 2008[9] and, to date, has sold 17 million copies worldwide, spent over 91 weeks on the New York Times Best Seller list,[10] and been translated into 37 different languages.[11]
It is the first book of the Twilight series, and introduces seventeen-year-old Isabella "Bella" Swan, who moves from Phoenix, Arizona to Forks, Washington and finds her life in danger when she falls in love with a vampire, Edward Cullen. The novel is followed by New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn. A film adaptation of Twilight was released in 2008. It was a commercial success, grossing more than $382 million worldwide[12] and an additional $157 million from North American DVD sales, as of July 2009.[13] [/i]
[Vrh] Go down
selena is better
selena is better

~This is my life~ Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: ~This is my life~   ~This is my life~ Icon_minitimesub pro 19, 2009 3:15 pm

I love you JAPANI love you
MY FAVORITE COUNTRY

Japan (pomoć·info) (日本 Nihon zvanično 日本国 Nihon-koku) je ostrvska carevina na Dalekom istoku. Sastoji se od mnoštva manjih i većih ostrva, od kojih su najveća Honšu, Kjušu, Šikoku i Hokaido. Glavni i najveći grad je Tokio.

~This is my life~ 124px-Flag_of_Japan.svg

~This is my life~ 90px-Imperial_Seal_of_Japan.svg
I love you ~This is my life~ Japan_goldenpav.lg
~This is my life~ Japan
I love you
[Vrh] Go down
selena is better
selena is better

~This is my life~ Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: ~This is my life~   ~This is my life~ Icon_minitimesub pro 19, 2009 3:27 pm

CHARMED
this is my favorite series
~This is my life~ Charmed1

Charmed is an American television series that originally aired from October 7, 1998, until May 21, 2006, on The WB Television Network.[1] The series was created in 1998 by writer Constance M. Burge and was produced by Aaron Spelling and his Spelling Television company, with the show runner being writer-director Brad Kern. The series narrative follows the four Halliwell sisters, Prue, Piper, Phoebe and, later, Paige, the culmination of the long Warren line of powerful, good witches. The sisters, despite being perceived as normal by the non-supernatural community, are known as The Charmed Ones in the magical community, whose prophesied destiny is to battle against evil beings, such as demons and warlocks, in order to protect innocent lives from being endangered. Each sister possesses unique magical powers that grow and evolve, while they attempt to hold normal working lives in San Francisco. Keeping their paranormal identities separate and secret from their ordinary lives forms part of the series' tension and challenges, with the exposure of magic having far-reaching consequences on relationships, and having resulted in a number of police and FBI investigations throughout the series.
The first episode, "Something Wicca This Way Comes", garnered 7.70 million viewers, breaking the record for the highest rated debut for the Warner Brothers Network.[2] In January 2006, producer Brad Kern declared that Charmed was the longest running hour-long series featuring all female leads (Murder She Wrote having only a singular lead, and The Facts of Life being a 30 minute sitcom).[3] The series finale, "Forever Charmed", ended with a season high of 4.49 million viewers.

CHARMED LOGO-~This is my life~ Charmedtitlelogo1
[Vrh] Go down
selena is better
selena is better

~This is my life~ Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: ~This is my life~   ~This is my life~ Icon_minitimesub pro 19, 2009 3:29 pm

SELENA GOMEZ IS BETTER

~This is my life~ SelenaGomez_wdo1

~This is my life~ Selena_gomez_1208561566
~This is my life~ 425.gomez.cyrus.061708
PA STA VI MISLITE? KOJA JE PO VAMA LEPSA?
PO MENI DEFINITIVNO SELENA

obozavam tu devojku,nznm zasto,nikad je nisam ovoliko gotivila,jednostavno je lepa,zgodna,talentovana,kulturna...obozavam je
[Vrh] Go down
selena is better
selena is better

~This is my life~ Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: ~This is my life~   ~This is my life~ Icon_minitimened pro 20, 2009 5:54 am

DEMI LOVATO AND SELENA GOMEZ IS A BFF

~This is my life~ Demi-lovato-and-selena-gomez-5g0l
[Vrh] Go down
selena is better
selena is better

~This is my life~ Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: ~This is my life~   ~This is my life~ Icon_minitimened pro 20, 2009 6:08 am

CAMP ROCK

~This is my life~ 0a0d9_camp-rock

Camp Rock is a 2008 Disney Channel Original Movie starring the Jonas Brothers and Demi Lovato. The music is written by Julie Brown, Paul Brown, Regina Hicks and Karen Gist. The movie is directed by Matthew Diamond and produced by Alan Sacks.
The film debuted on the American Disney Channel on June 20, 2008. Camp Rock was the second DCOM to air on ABC's The Wonderful World of Disney after its premiere on Disney Channel, and was placed on the iTunes Store for digital purchase shortly after its premiere on Disney Channel. The film was watched by 8.9 million viewers on the night of its premiere, making it the second highest viewed DCOM behind High School Musical 2, at the time. After the premiere of Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie, Camp Rock was displaced to the third highest viewed film premiere.[1]

I LIKE THIS MOVIE. JONAS BROTHERS AND DEMI LOVATO ARE SO COOL IN THIS MOVIE.
[Vrh] Go down
Sponsored content

~This is my life~ Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: ~This is my life~   ~This is my life~ Icon_minitime

[Vrh] Go down

~This is my life~
[Vrh] 
Stranica 1 / 1.